Divorce Real Estate Specialist

Welcome! What is an RCS-D Specialist?  Real Estate Collaboration Specialist - Divorce

If you are considering divorce or elderly changes, please call me.  There could be unknown liens, insurance issues, house condition concerns, loan approval questions for a new house, and market price vs house equity unfairness and I can help with it all! As a Real Estate Collaboration Specialist (RCS-D), I can assist with obtaining the documents/knowledge you need to make an educated decision to keep the house (or not).  This can save you a lot of money, time and heartache.